Storing CompactLogix Prog onto 1784-CF64

nmk

I have a compact logix 1769-L35E processor that has A CF card inserted into it. What I am trying to do is store the current program from processor memory onto this card. If we lost the program from the processor, I want to boot the processor at recycle power from the CF card. The rslogix 5000 project(firmware 17.2) that is running in the processor is approx. 1.5 MB. I checked the CF card using a card reader at my laptop and has an empty logix folder. I tried to go to CPU properties and under Nonvolatile memory tab, pressed the load/store button. changed the cpu to program mode, and then another window shows up and I selected "power up" and prog(load) options ,(do not remember exactly the options listed in that window. then store button. the CF card was fully pre-inserted while power was off. The dialog box note that the cf card has no image stored on it. I get "OUT OF MEMORY ERROR...STORE CAN NOT CONTINUE...." . the CF card was the original CF card came with this processor 4 years a go. last month I had to change the cpu battery. Any ideas? Thanks