StrideLinx Studio Tag Importing

Daniel_LeRoy

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have been testing the StrideLinx VPN router to replace the **** those that shall not be named.

I have successfully imported variables via a CSV file.
When I try importing tags via CSV I get an error:
logTrigger: Required property

I have made some similar tags and then exported to get the correct format but when I try to import my larger list of tags it gives me that
error. Any ideas?

I even tested making a tag in the UI, and then exporting it:
grave-shift-run-hours,grave.runH,Grave Shift Run Hours,12m,104w,,,trigger,StridelinxRecordTrigger,==,TRUE

then deleted it in the UI, created a new spreadsheet and importing it with no luck I still get the same error;

Identifier,Address,Name,Logging interval,Retention policy,Edge aggregator,On change expiry,Log event,Trigger address,Trigger condition,Trigger threshold
grave-shift-run-hours,grave.runH,Grave Shift Run Hours,12m,104w,,,trigger,StridelinxRecordTrigger,==,TRUE