student in need for help

Lou

Hi!

I'm currently doing my internship in order to graduate in industrial computer science. I have to reprogram 3 Mitsubishi A1S plcs. I only had one course on plc programming and we used AB plcs and RSLogix, which i found rather easier to use than GPP-WIN (which I have to use now). Sadly, I work in a rather small company and there's no one to help me with that part of the project.

The program I have to do is fairly simple, but i'd like to get acquainted with the basic use of GPP-WIN. I downloaded the programming manual for MELSEC A/Q series, but it's quite heavy reading and I tend to get lost in it.

If any of you guys know of free "GPP-WIN / Melsec A programming tutorials", that would be great help for me. I'm not used to programming plcs, I almost only have experience on PCs (Java, C, C++, etc...). I'm absolutely not asking anyone to do the program for me, I want to do it myself, but some learning help would really be appreciated.

Thanks to all!

Informations

Hi,
I'm in same case like you, jus know how to program in C, C++, I'm good in electrical machinery, but now want ot learn about automatization, begin with ramp programmation project with motion (Controllogix(Rslogix5000) Allen Bradley).
I don't really know nothing about PLC, and need help for know how to begin learn RSlogix5000,controllogix PLC,RSlinx and else,...