M a student n need a help to develop a chemical plant as mentioned----

It appears that you are using a timer in an attempt to control "VFD Speed". If you have a VFD connected to your PLC so that you can change variables for the Variable Frequency Drive, then what you will be able to change directly, or set, is "Speed" (Frequency and voltage output), not running time. Instead, use a PLC timer to control how long a VFD runs at a set speed. It would help if you used more rung comemnts and device descriptions.

Perhaps it would be best if instead of posting your program, you post the Steps (written out in English sentences) that you THINK your program is performing.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm new to plc also first time post here. I work on logixpro exercise 6-21a, which is 1 NO push button perform both start and stop function...
Replies
Views
Hey guys I'm new to this so I apoligize in advance if I'm not specific enough or use the wrong words. So my problem is when I try to go online...
Replies
Views
dear friend I studing electronic engineering and my final project is related to Wincc(under 50 tags)I download wincc(without authorisation)and...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm currently doing my internship in order to graduate in industrial computer science. I have to reprogram 3 Mitsubishi A1S plcs. I only...
Replies
Views
Hey ya'll I'm guessing im doing this right. Im a student at a technical college and have a question. my teacher want's us to design a program that...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom