Student in need

trojan_goat said:
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]How many of you members have read this?[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1][/size][/font]

And your point is?

try a search on stoplights, flip flops, student questions, "RANT", "Should there be a seperate posting section for students", and the like.

BTW, welcome to the forum.

best regards.....casey

I agree with you.

try a search on stoplights, flip flops, student questions, "RANT", "Should there be a seperate posting section for students", and the like.
Maybe there should be a seperate place for students to post. That would keep people from saying negative things to them and only go into that area to help if they are feeling helpful....:nodi:

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm new to plc also first time post here. I work on logixpro exercise 6-21a, which is 1 NO push button perform both start and stop function...
Replies
Views
P&ID is attached alongwith. I need to manufacture suppose wine of different types (type A, type B…etc). There are 8 ingredient tanks. For...
Replies
Views
Hey guys I'm new to this so I apoligize in advance if I'm not specific enough or use the wrong words. So my problem is when I try to go online...
Replies
Views
Hey ya'll I'm guessing im doing this right. Im a student at a technical college and have a question. my teacher want's us to design a program that...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm after some ideas for some new PLC projects. We are running S5 95U and S7 313C plcs. I have classes doing everything from basic PLC's...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom