Summer Semester PLC Labs

plcn00b

So I'm taking PLC programming this semester but the instructor completely developed a curriculum that isn't covered by any textbook and that the students are forced to learn through trial and error. The problem is I don't have time for trial and error and I learn more efficiently through copying something over and over so what I need here is for someone (preferably a pro) to do all these labs on RS Logix 500 or Micro Lite so I can learn from it through copying every single instruction. 🤞🏻

I will donate $1 for every lab module via paypal. There are a total of 49 labs so you will get a donation of $49. Either upload all the .rss files in zip or rar format or just screenshot all of them and link it here. Leave your paypal address if you want the donation. Thanks in advance. :geek:

------------------------------------------------------------

https://ibb.co/mjxFja]
Class_11_Labs_1.jpg

So I'm taking PLC programming this semester but the instructor completely developed a curriculum that isn't covered by any textbook and that the students are forced to learn through trial and error. The problem is I don't have time for trial and error and I learn more efficiently through copying something over and over so what I need here is for someone (preferably a pro) to do all these labs on RS Logix 500 or Micro Lite so I can learn from it through copying every single instruction. 🤞🏻

I will donate $1 for every lab module via paypal. There are a total of 49 labs so you will get a donation of $49. Either upload all the .rss files in zip or rar format or just screenshot all of them and link it here. Leave your paypal address if you want the donation. Thanks in advance. :geek:

Everyone learns by trial and error... even you. As I'm pretty sure you learned how to walk and talk before you were able to read.
You cannot learn logic by reading, you have to exercise it... hence the exercises. Also, there aren't many books to learn PLC programming... but the manuals from the manufacturer will have examples.

Last but not least, I charge roughly 0.52 dollars per minute and there's no way I would do one of those in two minutes... and I am sure I am one of the "cheapest" guys in the forum, so good luck with those prices.

Sounds like the instructor knows how to get people to learn instead of just copying...

Just as you don't have "time" probably most of us don't have time to do the work for you, even for a measly, cheap, offensive 49$.

It looks like some really interesting and productive labs. I only wish that I had the opportunity to take a course offering this curriculum when I was starting out.

We had the hand held SLC150 programmers to learn with. It would have taken a year to do all these labs with that old thing.

(I still have 2 of these SLC150 in service, amazing.)

plcn00b,

welcome to the forum.

No offense, but as posted, everyone learns by trial and error.
how else will you learn.

In regards to doing your homework, companies usually charge $80-$140 per hour for our services.

how else will you learn if we do your homework for you?
when you get into the real world, how do you hope to do your work if you never do your homework? your boss will find out real quick that you don't know anything and out the door you'll go and soon everyone will know your reputation.

james

I teach some 3 day PLC classes. I am pretty skeptical of most textbooks that I have seen. I provide a couple of example programs for students to get used to keyboarding. After that, it's application program solutions the students are expected to develop after I present the different program functions. My exercises often have fewer specifics than the examples shown. Learning How to use the program functions, and apply them in an easy to follow program is the goal of the class. "Trial & error" actually gives you troubleshooting experience, which is a valuable skill.