Swapping between Concept and Proworx

Doug_Adam

I haven't tried this yet, but has anyone tried swapping the program databases between Concept and Proworx? I know this would only be possible using the 984 ladder logic.

What I want to find out is if I program in Proworx, would I be able to open the program in Concept, and vice versa.

I would also like to know if anyone here has done this and if there are any problems to watch out for.

Thanks,

Doug

The 984LL program is identical, I know you can upload/download to the same processor using either package. I do not know if you can open a database directly.

Similar Topics

Hey guys, the scenario is: I have already completed the drawing package for my system utilizing an A-B 440R-N23126 (Minotaur) safety relay. SoS...
Replies
Views
I just finished a project that was using a CompactLogix(5069-L310ER2)and the project now requires a GuardLogix(5069-L310ERS2). I will be...
Replies
Views
I had a processor go out on a PLC rack. I am trying to use a different processor because that is what the customer had available. Original was...
Replies
Views
I need to swap out a compact logix 1769-OB16 does the firmware and the series have to match with the new one. Can I upgrade or downgrade the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking at installing a L8x redundancy system and have perused the manual. Yep version 1 (beta..) on L8x, probably not the best idea, as well...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom