Synchronizing 2 digital outputs

kallileo

Lifetime Supporting Member
Let's that I want to synchronize 2 digital outputs so the fist DO is ON for 600 ms and a soon it goes to OFF state the second will turn ON for 400 ms and this will continue as long as needed.
What would be the solutions to do something like this?
Is it possible to do this by using PWM?

Let's say that I need to work on a S7-1200 but I would also like to see methods for other PLCs too. :p

This doesn't really require anything special then basic logic with timers.
Depends how precise you need the timing to be.
In RSLogix you can put the code in a Periodic Task with a higher processor priority so that
processor load does not affect the execution timing.

Similar Topics

Hello, I am looking for your suggestions for methodologies to sync process setpoints across a local HMI and remote SCADA system. Background...
Replies
Views
Hello all, PLC-programming noob here. I have multiple clients accessing some data on my Siemens S7 1211C PLC; some OPC clients and some direct...
Replies
Views
I'd like to hear how others have handled this kind of situation. I have four identical machines, each with a Red Lion CR3000 15" HMI and Beckhoff...
Replies
Views
TLDR; How to synchronize setpoint values between a local HMI and remote PLC connected by cellular modem, while preserving the most recently...
Replies
Views
I'm working on a design for a cutting machine. This system gets synchronized with the production line speed, Do the cutting and come back to the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom