Tech writer

Being Orange..

However, my question is what the heck is Autocad Orange ? Never heard that one before.

I was about asking that question when my company's computer got all cranky and I just had to 🔨 . Least it's answered.

Back to orginal topic here, I'm pretty sure there are many tech writers (or whatever they are called) for various different fields. What knowledge one may know, the other may not. So my guess was, he could be transfered to a different dept/field.
One sentence to answer: PLC is a logic controller that is programmable to do just about anything you can think of.

Just my guess...
regards
Sherine T.

Rube said:
I want to be a technical writer too! How do you spell PLC?

Sorry Rube, that's part of the test! You'll have to go over your class notes, orfind the manual. As a last resort, post a new thread as a "Guest Student" asking for that info, after asking for a new traffic light program, and lots of FREE AB software.

Last weak you cudant spel injunere, an now you oar juan.

The AutoCAD Orange thing still has me stumped. Did that recruiter mean the orange layer? Is he confused about ORCAD? Conversation had nothing to do about pcb's (circuits or dope). But then, he asked "how many years experience do you have with plc's"? I replied 17 or 18 years. Then he asked "Have you ever worked with programmable logic controllers"? This guy needs to become an instructor specializing in "Traffic Lights".

regards.....casey

Last edited:
You know, "THE Test"!

So, you check out a plc, and it is not working right. In fact, it is bad. The plc has to change. So, to quote a thread that mysteriously disappeared overnight...

"How many "Dr. Mikes" does it take to change a plc?"

Take in consideration, that the plc may have wanted to change, and then, maybe not.

So, how did that other thread conclude? Oh, nevermind...

Last edited:
Rube said:
He better--he can't do much worse than he did at California.

Okay--so I was wrong.
icon8.gif

Not to br confused with a Logic Controller Programmer.

Some of which also do nothing!

Yur just being nice jimbo3121. thanks for posting the URL it sure help wrorely and me too! thanks bro.
icon14.gif

It's very nice of you, rsdoran, I am just a new memeber here. And it's simply nice to know we have a people like you here! Your infos. helped me too. Thanks!
icon7.gif