Terminals and NFPA 79 & NEC

BudW

Is there any NFPA 79 (2007) or NEC rules that state what side of a terminal strip that Internal or Field wiring must connect to when inside a enclosure?

Bud

BudW said:
Thanks Jim. Had to argue with a customer to that fact and your answer helps re-enforce my opinion.

I assume a customer was complaining that the field I/O had to wired by a left-handed electrician?

curlyandshemp said:
I assume a customer was complaining that the field I/O had to wired by a left-handed electrician?

Yes, That was the argument, the left-handed electrician had to stand on his head in order to wire in the I/O. Up-side-down the other way around.:D

Similar Topics

They are installed in a control panel that was made in France and are intended for the termination of analog inputs. Each of the red capped...
Replies
Views
6FX5002-2CD24-1GR0 Via Siemens Sinamics SINAMICS S120 are cuted. I got 1 project that they relocating old Machine to install to new location. Mut...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have any recommendations for Electronic Circuit Breakers with 0V Terminals built-in and Fieldbus (IO-LINK, MODBUS TCP, EtherNet/IP?)...
Replies
Views
I have a Beckhoff CX7000 IPC with some digital I/O built-in and I additionally need two analog inputs 0-10V. Can I install both Ethernet terminals...
Replies
Views
With Wonderware, IFIX, FactoryTalk View, etc., it's very easy to have multiple HMIs, each with their own independent control, looking at the same...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom