The (make) doesn't appear in the (Compile) menu in Gmwin

Hi
I am using Gmwin version 4.13 to write a program and upload it to a Glofa GM7 plc.
The help says that I should (make) the execution file to be uploaded by going to the compile from the main menu then choosing (make). But after writing the program and compiling it without errors there is no (make) in the compile menu so I couldn't upload the program. Could anyone help me solve this problem please and will be grateful.
thank you
waleed alhadidi

Similar Topics

Hello everyone! I'm working right now with FactoryTalk VantagePoint and I'm following a tutorial on making my own Plant. I created folders on the...
Replies
Views
Hello I have In touch 10.1 I tried to enter the WindowMaker to make some adjustments I am using a dongol for the license . I can access the...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I'm trying to use the Lenze GDC 4-14 with the system bus adapter 2177, but it doesn't appear in the communication window. It's like I...
Replies
Views
I am noticing a problem where i am using MOV instruction and writing literal text into source and String datatype in destination. It works fines...
Replies
Views
Hello Folks! I have an issue and its very often but in this case i applied all the tricks and tips that i always do in similiar issues but in this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom