TIA Portal V13 Cyclic interrupt

Manglemender

Hello all,

I've decided to have a play with TIA Portal V13.

In Step7 you can evaluate the value of the temp variable #OB35_Exec_Freq to determine the setting of the cyclic interrupt. Can anyone tell me how to determine the execution frequency of a cyclic interrupt programaticaly in TIA Portal ?

Nick

Last edited:
Type of CPU?

On a S7-1500 you add the cyclic interrupt block, and then configure the interval in the dialog in µs. You can change the interval later using the block properties dialog. The OB number doesn't say anything about the interval as it was on the S7-300/400.

You can use the instructions SET_CINT and QRY_CINT to either change or read the the interval and other cyclic OB parameters. The instructions can be found under Extended instructions -> Interrupts, and are valid for either the 1200 or 1500.