Tia portal v15.1

stu

Hi I have tia portal professional 15.1 and 16 on VMware , I have an issue where I can’t add a 1500 cpu
I can open projects which is using a 1500 cpu but if I create a new project and try and add a 1500 cpu it will not work ?it doesn’t at the plc to the tree or network, I’ve added a new device ,checked the firmware and added the device for a 1200 which works ?
But a 1500 doesn’t work , the network stays blank? Is there something I’m missing

Yeah that’s what I done but didn’t work ?
Thought I done something wrong and missed something

I think 1200 still need basic license and that is not free.(?)
But anyway OP said he has professional license and that should be enough.