TIA Portal Wincc V14

chintankAne

Is anyone know how to change the state of Button and multistate indicator(for Verify changing in color and text) in TIA portal HMI while doing offline programming.

I know in Factory talkview ME there is oprtion for toggling state.I am looking for same feature in TIA portal.

download_1.jpg

Is anyone know how to change the state of Button and multistate indicator(for Verify changing in color and text) in TIA portal HMI while doing offline programming.

I know in Factory talkview ME there is oprtion for toggling state.I am looking for same feature in TIA portal.

Easiest way to do it is by simulating the HMI on your PC. There is a Tag Simulator you can use to change the tags directly, or you can use PLC SIM to match up the HMI with your PLC program.