TIA remote access S7-1200+KTP600

AlecTek

Hello everyone,

I have a system of S7-1200 + KTP600 + router. The questions are which ports needed to be forwarded, are the followings correct?

ip of S7-1200 ***.***.***.1
ip of KTP600 ***.***.***.2

Ports to forward to S7-1200: 102
Ports to forward to KTP600: 2308, 50523, 5800, 5900

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Another question: I think I missed put the startup mode to run, the PLC S7-1200 stopped after a power failure. Is there any way I can start it locally without remotely connecting the PLC?

Thanks!

Alec,
Not sure about which ports to forward for the HMI, but regarding the startup mode for the 1200, you have to connect with TIA to change the mode. To fix it, change the properties in the HW config and redownload the config.