TIA v12 object fill question.

Shiro485

Hello,
The included symbols for winCC, does not quite have what I need for a certain object, I am wondering if I import my own symbol, will I still be have to fill funcionality? I.E. Green for On or Red for off? Or potentially layer two pre-colored objects on top of eachother and trigger visibility depending on value?

What would be the best way to accomplish this? New to Siemens stuff and appreciate the help.

Thanks (y)

Hi!
I have only touched the TIA 10.5 some years ago, and there it existed Graphics Lists (or a similar name). There I could link my own defined symbols to show, dependant of the value passed to the list variable. Maybe you can find something like this in the V12 also.

Kalle

Similar Topics

hello all, I have a project in Wincc V15 and I need to copy some screens from V15 to V12 TIA. How do I it. I cant copy paste as there are...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. Sorry. I can help me please, i no dont the program of a furnace, i do download en simatic manager, but so export a tia portal 13 i have...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a 1214 DC/DC/DC PLC with SW created by TIA V12 SP1. Project in laptop and SW in PLC are different - it means that some functions are...
Replies
Views
Dear sirs I have plc S7 1200 from Siemens loaded with file used tia v12 and i have tia v13 on my pc when I have tried to upload I can not upload...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am just learning to use Siemens TIA portal V12 (and PLCs) and having difficulty with the IP addresses when connecting from HMI and PLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom