you have

write tag
notificanion tag
handhake tag

I am asumming just putting t4:1/? in the write tag
or am I thinking wrong

.PRE is the preset of the timer

I cant remember if you can address this directly in PB32

Try it or someone here will jump in and correct me....

If it doesnt write directly to the preset then write to an N register and do a MOVe in the processor from the N register to the .PRE address of the timer.

Ya it says tag address field is invaled

How are you entering the address ( i.e T4:1/? or T4:1.PRE) does it exits in your tag database?

I would use an integer to write to and then move that value to the timrer preset. This will allow you to check for limits or keep the value within a predefined range before the move occurs.

I would use an integer to write to and then move that value to the timrer preset. This will allow you to check for limits or keep the value within a predefined range before the move occurs.

This is exceptionally wise advice.

DAMHIKT. o_O Suffice it to say that wisdom is a character trait often acquired shortly after one should have used it. 🍺

How are you entering the address ( i.e T4:1/? or T4:1.PRE) does it exits in your tag database?

THANKS I did not think of putting limits on it done tested and walked away thanks