Timers again?

c.s.barnett

I have let it go and posted as such.
Don't let all this bull blowing keep you from this site, this is an exception rather than the norm.

I am not looking to discredit anyone, I don't play that game as a matter of fact I hold people who do that in disdain. You can never build yourself up by putting others down.
I am really serious about learning better programming, I don't care if it comes from Terry or not, I just want to learn more.

rsdoran, your point is well taken but misplaced, stop reading my posts as though I am angry or out to get someone, that is not the case, I repeat I just want to learn. You can answer my questions, I don't care, I only asked Terry because he is repeatedly referred to as good at what he does. If you can't let it go, I will stop asking at this forum and ask at another. I will just give information at this forum whenever I can contribute.

Gheeeez
Roger

Thanks to all

Well, it's good to see that all of you are getting along again. I enjoy working with PLC'S, but in my last job I was a technician and the trouble is technicians are a dime a dozen. Granted a good tech is hard to come by, but proving one's self worth is not to easy in todays world. My education is taking a turn to the dark side, I'm heading into more of the management side. Maybe some day I'll work myself back into the engineering area. Well Have a nice holiday.