tp177b font problem

seee

hello dear all.
As a project the customer ask me to translate all texts to
persian but the panel TP177B COLOR PN/DP shows squares instead of the right font.
before transfering project to the panel i tested the project with simulation
and all fonts are correct in both languages(english and persian)
but the problem(squares instead of persian fonts) occures when i transfer the project to the panel.
For your information i use wincc flexible 2008 sp3.

best regards.

According to Siemens tech support entry 26187049:

"Panels with Windows CE or Linux as the operating system do not support fonts written from right to left. This is only possible with WinCC flexible PC Runtime. "

So you might be out of luck.

We have done a couple of right-to-left language projects with WinCC Flexible.
As Mike says, it must be a PC RT. You can use a regular PC and an relatively inexpensive 128 tags license (if the project is not so big), or a full Siemens Panel PC with runtime license.