communication problem TP177B color PN/DP

harrydeharry

Dear all,
We have two machines and we have the same sytem running on the both, and TP177B 6" color HMI is installed on both, one of them got some problm and now we with to upload it from one for other one, but we are unble to do it,
We have tried MPI PC adapter, and Ethernet also, it gets connected but we cud not got it pinging. Can some one suggest what is the way of doing it, what wrong we are doing, (we corrected the IP address of the both such as in HMI we put 192.168.10.10 and in PC we put 192.168.10.11)

I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong but it is my understanding that an upload from the screen is only possible if the person who downloaded it selected a tick box to enable uploads to be performed. You will need to access the control panel of the HMI to check the transfer settings to see if the screen is set to transfer over Ethernet or MPI/Profibus. If there is no button in the application to close the runtime you will need to cycle the power and select control panel from the screen as it is rebooting.

i closed the run time and put the hmi on transfer mode and enable was also selected, but it was not communicating.
same thing tried on both the HMI., can i use the normal SD card of my camera to get the backup on it
b r

Daer All,
Since I don't have the MMC card, so i have put many efforts to communicate it with ethernet and my PC adopter on MPI port but is not working. I am unable to figure-out the issue.
any help...?