TP270 Sinus circle

Werner

Hi there!

I have a motor with encoder. With this encoder I can calculate which angle the motor is making. I want to show the actual angle of this motor on a Siemens TP 270 10". I was thinking about a circle represanting the shaft. On this circle a want an indicator (line) showing the actual angel of the shaft. Anybody any idea's? The line object is difficult because 0 degree is horizontal which would result in line thicknes 0. Minimum line height = 1. With this height half of the line is not vissible!

Maybe the clock object is possible? This is what I'm looking for. But unfortunately the time properties of the clock object are not changeable.

Last edited:
Try the XGauge Control. Set the Min. Value to 0 and the Max. Value to 359.99. In the Display area, set Minimum Angle to -90 and Maximum Angle to 270. You should get a circular gauge that has 0 degrees at the top and a needle that appears to move in a circle. Adjust the other settings to get it to look just right.