Training help

Thanks, there are Other sites who believe in help which none of you have clearly ever needed LOL

Actually, many here have needed help, including myself many times. The difference, we asked for "help", and showed how, why and where we needed help and worked through it.

You have asked us to "do it for you", not help. Big difference.

Dustin,

There's a difference between helping someone and do someone else's work. The test may not be fair or even relevant to your job but it's best to be completely open about your abilities to your employer. You would accept nothing less from someone else. Afford yourself the same respect. If they picked the wrong person for the job, it's their loss.

Also, this is a professional forum and not a gamer place. Your avater should at reflect that as well.

Good Luck.

Harryting, My avatar is not a gamer avatar, it is a movie avatar from the movie saw. Why on this earth would that matter to anyone? Do employers give the same in return? do they give a **** if the recruit you from a employer you have been with for 10 years only to fire you in 90 days? I don't care about fair at this point, I just want to put food on the table. but why would you understand that?

Last edited:
Since you don't have the software, consider downloading a copy of LogixPro from thelearningpit.com. It will allow you do develop the programs in the test.

How much of the test would you consider "help"? Would one answer to one part help you out? For example, the very first question is one that has been answered here on PLCS.net so many times that many now poke fun at it!

In manual, the functions required are :
1. When the pusher push button is pressed the pusher extends and stays out. When the pusher push button is pressed again the pusher retracts. (ie. Toggle switch operation)
Search the site for "flip-flop" or "alternator" and you will find numerous posts on how to do this one!

We are afraid that maybe you are not qualified for this job. Getting around the test will not help you in the long run, as you know. Buckle down and try it, see how far you get, then come back with questions.

Last edited:
Thanks Lancie1! I am still at the Hershey's Co. installing equipment. I have not had a chance to sit down and do any research to answer these questions. and I do feel confident that I could if I had the time. however I do believe it was do before 5 pacific time so I dont think it matters at this point. Thank You though.

I have completed the 1st part of question a. the 2nd part has me a little confused. How would I go about implementing the manual mode into auto. would someone be willing to help with this?

Show your work please. Help can not be given is there is no referance to what the problem is.

4 times previous to this post you where asked to show your work and people would gladly help out. This makes 5 times.

The guys on this site are great at helping people out as long as you walk and talk with them and not expect them to carry you to the finish line.

Post your attempts. You will be supprised by the help/answers you receive.

🍺

I will take a look and get back here.

My interpretation of the instructions for the Manual Mode Part 1 & 2 is like this:

CASE COBINER MANUAL 1 & 2.jpg

Attachments

• CASE COMBINER SYSTEM.zip
    499 bytes · Views: 6
Last edited:
I notice that I made an error on the output of Rung 001, but it is too late to correct it now.

When I have access to a computer I will take a better look. It may be more advanced than I am capable of. I hope it's not the case. Thank you very very much for your help and pointers