Transferring from PLC to Medoc problems

Medoc does understand pulse, and I am pretty sure that Inc can be used, it may not be Inv, but there is an instruction that toggles a bit/ output. I will check the manual later. I agree that it is probably an instruction that cannot be recognized by the operators software. There is a free version of gxdeveloper that is free to download but that may also not recognise all instructions.

Medoc does understand pulse, and I am pretty sure that Inc can be used, it may not be Inv, but there is an instruction that toggles a bit/ output. I will check the manual later...
I said pulse contacts, not pulses. That is, contacts being shown with differential up/down arrow on the ladder diagram.
Also, INV is not for toggling a bit/output.
Next time, check the manual before objecting.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

hi guys, I am wondering, after downloading the Hakko program that I created to the HMI monitor, will it display my programmed screens on the HMI...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I need to work with recipes. So I have to transfer the recipe data records from storage medium of TP177B to S7 226 plc. When I use "Set...
Replies
Views
I'm tring to understand how discrete info is being communicated between two AB PLC 5's on the DataHwy. The data is in an output file (O:31)of the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am wondering about transferring RS Logix 500 & 5000, as well as Rslinx to a new laptop. The one I currently use in the field is ancient. I...
Replies
Views
I have a micrologix 1100 that I am trying to read three data points from it on my safety plc using studio 5000. Any tips or guidance is appreciated.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom