Translating comments and Symbol list in Step7

Prince

I need to translate comments and symbol list in a Step7 project from italian to English. I know both languages but it seems very time consuming

Is there a fast and automatic way to do that?
How can I export all the comments in a Block or in a project?

Which software are you using? Simatic Manager, or Portal? Which version?

Either way, there should be a way to export all texts to csv files. That way you can open them in excel and have one column for the existing Italian and one column for English.

Simatic Manager V5.5

I know a way for symbol lists but is there a way to export the comments too?
How can I import it back after translation?

Hallo Prince
the previous mail is right export the documentation
make sure your source and target language are set correct
I prefer excel
you will get several files symbol / block header / comment / ..
take each file and translate only the column of the foreign language
make sure the original language and foreign language column are
equal length
when done import the files back into the project and change language