Trouble finding Zero reed switch input on FP2

eotty

Hi!

i have a panasonic FP2 PLC (FP0R-C16P), with a Minas LIQI servo controller running a band, when the band moves the carriage in to the proximity sensors (Hall effect sensors) it stops as it should.

To reset the band, we need to attach a reed switch but it is not shown anywhere in the manual, or on the web + there is no logical place to attach the switch.

If i look through the demo program it is visible that there should be a zero position but i fail to find the physical connection. Does anyone have any ideas ?

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello gentlemen. I have earned my plc programmer certificate from George Brown College. I also have 4+ years of experience in automation...
Replies
Views
After the new very nice update to this site I could not log in with my original password, tried to recover my account but did not recieve a email...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I have an issue with an Allen Bradley PLC model 1769-L30ER. This PLC had a previous program with a different IP address but when I...
Replies
Views
Hello, We are having trouble setting up a generic ethernet module for a Yaskawa GA80U4168 drive in RSLogix 5000 Version 20.01. All of the...
Replies
Views
I was interested in buying several of the Personal PLC tutor courses from the PLC training store on this site (http://www.plcs.net/store.shtml)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom