trying to convert accusort 20 barcode to banner camera

best49erfan

I have managed to make all the IO for the conversion to work. the problem is the rs232. the machine I am installing this on give me a EM50 module comm error. If i look at the camera data, the camera is sending 3 B1's to the camera but nothing out of the camera. the camera setup shows transmit header of <NAK><SO> and transmit Trailer of <CR>. it also shows receive header <STX> and receive trailer <CR><LF>. the issue I am having is I dont see how to enter all of this into the camera to get rid of the error and allow the machine to run. I have no access to program for the machine to change it.