Tsunami warning southeast asia !!! Now !!!

JesperMP

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
An earthquake of 8.7 Richter has hit Aceh on Sumatra.
A Tsunami is expected to hit almost the same areas as the catastrophic Tsunami of 2004.
Anyone near the coastline should tune in on local media for information, or leave the coastline immediately.

Sound off the alarm.
The highest Tsunami waves that has hit Sumatra were only 1 meter, and not the feared monster wave. Coastlines further away may not even detect any special Tsunami wave, despite that the water has receeded far out from the coastline as it did in 2004.
Hope not that anyone was disturbed by the Tsunami warning, but better safe than sorry, right ?

Similar Topics

An earthquake of 8.9 on the Richter scale has errupted off the coast of Japan. This is an exceptional strong earthquake. If you live on the...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Recently, my Archestra IDE shut down while I was editing. After restarting the IDE, I noticed warning symbols under my opened...
Replies
Views
I am running Logix Designer v32, and noticed if I type new instruction value(s) (XIC, XIO, MOV, etc etc) into a rung without any operands/tags...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know of a timer that keeps accurate enough time to close a set of contacts for 30 seconds on the first Tuesday of the month for two...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am trying to use the Codesys function FILE.DirOpen from the CAA File library. For the eError output parameter I declare a CAA.ERROR type...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom