Tsunami warning !

I remember these used to be called Tidal Waves ?? Am I old?

My wife has family close to Tokyo but I think the worse was further North, so hopefully they are OK.

Don't beat yourself up Peter I can remember the tidal wave description, I guess it's the same for anyone who can remember the Posiden Adventure!

My sister is currently in Tokyo on a whistle stop tour on her way to England from Australia.

Similar Topics

An earthquake of 8.7 Richter has hit Aceh on Sumatra. A Tsunami is expected to hit almost the same areas as the catastrophic Tsunami of 2004...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Recently, my Archestra IDE shut down while I was editing. After restarting the IDE, I noticed warning symbols under my opened...
Replies
Views
I am running Logix Designer v32, and noticed if I type new instruction value(s) (XIC, XIO, MOV, etc etc) into a rung without any operands/tags...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know of a timer that keeps accurate enough time to close a set of contacts for 30 seconds on the first Tuesday of the month for two...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am trying to use the Codesys function FILE.DirOpen from the CAA File library. For the eError output parameter I declare a CAA.ERROR type...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom