Turns ratio for a weld transformer?

What other sites do however is close them automatically in 6-12 months, but allow you to look at older closed threads, then start a new thread with a direct reference to the older one. That way if the old info was pertinent it is easily accessible, but it prevents people from answering questions that nobody is listening to any more. On one site that had no close time limit, an old thread was resurrected and the new poster was asking questions of the OP, who the rest of us knew had passed away 4 years prior. A TRUE "zombie thread"!

My post was only intended to alert potential posters that the OP's issue was probably resolved years ago. In my opinion there's no particular reason to prevent additional posts, especially since doing so brings the thread to the top of the list and people who weren't active when it was new can learn from it.

It's some of the older posts 9, 10, 11 years old, that I have gotten some of the best info from.

Was working with an ancient AB 300 series HMI/ and PLC. Subsequently the PLC brain farted and I needed to know how to reset it.

It was one of Ken's post almost ten years ago that had all the info I needed. Great stuff.

I never would have found the little button.