two views in one popup in citect

aymengatech

Hi ,

I have a popup which appears when i click in the genie , so i move the data from the genie to the popup using % XX % using the function AssMetaData

i want to move from this popup to another popup using the variables thar i've read in the Genie , which function i should to use and howa i can use that !

Thank's .

Similar Topics

Hello all, I have a question I hope someone can help with. I have boxes (a literal pallet of boxes) with old panelview 550, 600, 1000, etc. I am...
Replies
Views
I have an application where I will be using two PanelView Plus 7s to run two machines that share a common processor. The machines are identical...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I have a small project coming up and I came across maple systems when looking for a cost effective HMI. What is your opinion on...
Replies
Views
Can a Panelview Plus 1000 replace a Panelview? If so how? So far the Panelview Plus 1000 doesnt see the file from the Panelview. Thank You.
Replies
Views
Hi! Small question. I have a customer currently that is reporting an issue of 2 different panelviews running the same application connecting to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom