Ultra 3000 drive recover E-STOP

Hello every body again.

We are currently using an ultra 3000 drive in index mode absolute motion.

We E-STOP condition happen we disable the drive drop the three phase contactor.

120 VAC control power still available, we would like the drive to remember current position vs. final position (absolute motion) and after resetting E-STOP to finish the motion automatically.

I was told this is possible since we are using absolute motion?

I tried it and it did not work

Any thought?

You need to put +5v on the auxiliary logic supply (pins 2 and 3 of CN1). If you supply a constant +5v, your position and homing information will not be lost during AC power cycles. Refer to page 2-26 of the Ultra 3000 installation manual.

thnak you,

this apply to smaller size ultra 3000 drive.
you directed me in the right direction. mine uses 120 VAC aux power to keep the count and recover from E-STOP.

Again thank you