Ultrasonic - On Stone Bin

peng said:
Brian, do you have the model numbers for the ultrasonics (Milltronics/Siemens). I e-mailed the my Siemens distributor for some help when I talk to my Siemens rep. I can ask about the model. Can you please provide me with that.

Sorry for the delay, having a busy day.

We are using the milltronics multiranger 100 (there may be a new siemens model) with the Echomax XLT transducer for the most demanding applications

Brian

Thanks for all your comments. My suppliers are working on this for me. I have not heard form any one yet. Will keep you posted.

Similar Topics

Is it good idea to use ultrasonic clamp type of flowmeter for water dosing? I already using the flowmeter pulse output by setting to 10L per...
Replies
Views
Looking at a sensor wired directly to a PLC analog input (DL450) and trying to identify a make and model. Sensor is working, but if I sign a...
Replies
Views
Hello, In my new company there is a lot of Sonobond welders model MH2026 with CLF2500 controller. Does anybody have any experience with this...
Replies
Views
Dear, I am wondering if there is an ultrasonic type flowmeter (clamp on) for measuring flow in partially filled pipes. The ones that I was...
Replies
Views
Hello all, This is an indirect PLC question. When detecting distance to the wheels (laid flat, rims up), ultrasonic sometimes gives erroneous...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom