Unable To Download Program - CX Programmer

here this is for the benefict of the original poster

funny part of what you were saying in this the example of hooking up/Configuring to a CS1W they were using toolbus lol. like I said I've yet to run into an issue with it

http://www.fa.omron.co.jp/product/tool/26/cs1wcif31/dn_data/UsersManual_W417-E1-03.pdf

edit forget that lol what was I thinking
host link is the programming lanquage when you switch the jumper to the peripheral or commport your enabling host link communication not toolbus. Which is software or source code controlled. the Nt link is used on communication to panels have yet to see an application that uses Sysmac yet

Last edited:
I have the same Error message ("Unable to download program(s). Errors found during compilation") when I try to download my program into a CJ2H-68EIP, but when a do Compile All Programs I got no Error. Someone have a real answer for this problem, Omron seams not...

Fred

If you want to post (or Private message me) your program, I can sort it out.
I have a CJ2H-CPU68-EIP on hand for testing.

PMCR

I used to have "ERRORS FOUND DURING COMPILATION" on my CQM1,
I solved it by setting the Dip sw for:
(Expansion Instruction =ON, so pc can transfer the expansion instr)
(Comm parameters =ON, so comm para is set to the default 9600;1,2,7E )