Unable to Download to PLC-5/30A

remlapw

I have a processor here that will allow me to go online and upload, however in rslogix 5 the "download" button is greyed out in the "who active" box. Has anyone had this issue before? I am able to go online with the running program and upload it to look at the logic without any issues..

Thanks,
Rem

What is the position of the keyswitch? I believe that if it is RUN mode, download will not be allowed. When online, look at the status indicator in the upper left or physically check the keyswitch. If it is in REMOTE RUN, then download should be allowed. There are other possibilities but this is one of the most common.

Similar Topics

Hi Everyone, I'm unable to download the project to the PLC. I have put the servos to the project and tried to download. Both verifying...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I currently have a problem on one of our machines. I cannot download the S5 program. I only can upload it. Only DBs are downloaded.
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, After a Deploy of the viewapp on Intouch, I started getting an error not allowing me to start the viewer "NAD unable to download...
Replies
Views
I was onsite yesterday and had issues going online with a processor. I could see the PLC in Linx, I could go to the webpage in a browser, but in...
Replies
Views
Hey guy.... We had a machine built and the integrator used a version higher than 32.02 when they programmed it. I have 32.02 installed on my...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom