Unable to launch application FTV ME station

Willheisen

Hello!

I created a project in FTV Studio for a PanelView.
When I try to launch the application with ME station, I have a pop-up saying that the application is starting but immediately the message changes to something like "is shutting down...".
Among the messages displayed at the bottom of FTV Studio, one of these says "Access is denied!".
I don't know why it works with the demo projects but no with my project.

Could you help me to find a answer?

Willheisen,

I have deleted the other instance of the duplicate thread. You must have accidentally created it twice.

For your ME application, what Security, if any, have you setup for your Displays?

Specifically, the "Initial Display"?

When you run the "Test Application" feature, normally it will load your application with the "Default" user logged in. If the Default user account does not have the required "Security Code" (A, B, C, etc.) assigned to it for the Initial Display, then it cannot access the Initial Display. You will get an "Access is denied!" entry in the Diagnostics List.

Either assign the Default user the correct Security Code or remove Security from the Initial Display.

EDIT: I knew I had dealt with this not too long ago...

http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showpost.php?p=682636&postcount=2

Regards,
George

Thanks Geospark for your answer, but the problem is still the same.
I have no Security code (*) for the initial display.

Moreover, the Default User doesn't have the securty access for A and C.

I tried by setting all the secuity access to the default user but no changes...

The attached file is the diagnostic list when I try to launch the runtime

ScreenShot 013.jpg

General Note: Do not leave the Default user with no Security Code assigned. Always give the Default user at least one Security Code. Usually "A".

It's hard to say what exactly the "Access is denied!" message is related to? If you have a TechConnect Support Contract, then have a look at this technote...

493312 - FactoryTalk Machine Edition: Test Application Appears To Hang On "Starting Print Queue Server"
Access Level: TechConnect

It lists a few possible causes and solutions to a very similar issue.

Let us know if you can access the technote, or not.

Regards,
George

Hello,

I gave up last time with this problem.
I could see the technote "493312 - FactoryTalk Machine Edition: Test Application Appears To Hang On "Starting Print Queue Server":
-For the 1st solution, in the attached file there is what I have in the Display tab.
-For the 2nd solution, I created a new application and import the old one but it didn't solved the problem.
For the 3rd solution, do you know how to ""Re-build the display assigned for initial graphic"?

Screen Shot 07-19-16 at 09.14 AM 001.PNG

Have you checked the Runtime Security users?
I had the exact same problem and I found that one of the users was (somehow) corrupt. Deleting (not just removing) and recreating the user solved the issue for me.