Unable to Upload RSlogix5000

What are the Run, OK, and I/O indicators doing? What is your online status? What position is your key switch in?

I think the BAT indicator being grey means there is no trouble there.

The program can be Uploaded in any key position this is what the documentation say however I tried in all three positions and the same thing happen

Run goes to green if turned to Run Mode
I/O indicator goes green then goes grey I have attached a video
When I try to go online it does its thing and then fails to go to the online state

Your path looks correct, and I can see the processor connecting successfully. It looks like the connection to the processor is being terminated before the Upload Project dialog box opens up. Have you tried creating a new project in V15 using the same processor, and then uploading from that processor?

I tried connecting on channel 0 and DF1 driver
and no success , on windows 7 ethernet IP driver does not start
so used a pc with XP and able to upload succesfully when connected to the switch

do not understand why the ethernet/IP driver in RSlinx software
will not start when added as a new driver because this is what prevented from accesing program on Windows 7 pc