Unity Pro XL v10.0 Download?

willpoll

Does anyone know of a good, safe place to download SE Unity Pro XL v10.0?

I have an old laptop with a legal, fully-licensed version 10.0 for a single skid-mounted piece of equipment and I don't want to upgrade to Control Expert and deal with new licensing when it seems I could just transfer the license to a newer laptop if I could just find the original installation file.

My IT dept. has been demanding I return this laptop for a couple of years, and I really would love to accommodate them, but I need to be able to troubleshoot and program this machine in an emergency.

Sorry if this is frowned upon, but I've exhausted my google muscles.

Thanks, Will

You might need to reach out to SE tech support, since you have a license they are reasonably accommodating. V10 isn't that old.

What processor is in there that means you need XL? M580?

Thanks Saffa.

I have a single M1E PLC running a small test plant, used for simulations to ensure regulatory compliance, while my actual production plant is AB.

I'm not familiar enough with the CPU to want to attempt updating the software to a newer version. Basically I have one PLC and one laptop to configure and maintain it that must always work when needed.

I'll reach out to SE tech support and see what comes of it.

Thanks!

Will