Upload omron c20k

indra

Hi,

I have old type CPU OMRON C20K ( see attachment ) and I have communication module C20-LK201-EV1.
Does any one knows HOW to make setteing the DISP SW on this LINK ? ( see attached )
I also nedd info, is it correct to upload the program PLC, this CPU 20K, should be use SSS software and can not use CX PROGRAMMER ?
I also have the PRO-27 CONSOLE.
What I have to prepare for using this console, I want to monitor one by one the ladder but I can not find the port connector for connecting between PRO-27 and CPU C20K.

indra

omron c20k.jpg omron c20k link.jpg omron c20k link (1).jpg

the problem I do not have SSS ( under windows 98 ) only CX Prog but CX can not working for C20K.
I have to use console PRO 27.
Please inform me the adapter that I have to prepare for connecting between PRO27 & CPU C20K

Last edited:
CX programmer does not support the early small C series PLCS. However you can use SYSWIN software which was the forerunner to CX programmer and runs on Windows 95,98,2000 and XP. The LK201 HOST LINK communications addaptor you specify is the correct one for the C20 PLC. The DIP switch settings on the back of the unit should be as follows:

SW1 : 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 - This sets the machine number (Pins 1-5: always set to 0 for defualt PC-PLC host link comms) , the parity (Pin 6: even for all OMRON default RS232 comms), data format (Pin 7: always ASCII for default OMRON hostink comms) and run mode (Pin 8: 1 - PLC remains in RUN mode if host link module in plugged in , 0 - PLC enters PROGRAM mode when module is plugged in and can only be set back into RUN mode by the software while plugged in).

SW2 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 - This sets the baud rate (in this case 9600 bps which is the factory set RS232 default host link comms baud rate for all OMRON PLCs, try this baud rate first).

SW3 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 - This switch is always set to this and has no particular function.

HI CT,

Is it possible to get SYSWIN for free ?
If yes, please inform me the download area for this software

indra