Uploading an unknown program from a Micro 830 and going online with CCW.

Good Evening ,

I haven't done much with CCW and the Micro 830. I am trying to upload a unknown program from a Micro 830. It just seems like I am going in circles. I select upload , who active comes up , I select USB , etc. It acts like it is uploading , but the connect button is still bold and present . I go and select connect , and then the circle begins . Is there and easy to understand procedure that maybe one of your guys have down. Also , for some reason this small machine builder wrote it in C , it looks like. Looking for the actual values of the analog inputs and other information is a challenge. It looks like "check boxes " for digital input and output status .

Do you folks have and thoughts or links .

Thanks in advance ,

So you have CCW Version??? and a Micro830 connected together with a USB cable - is this correct?? (And the power to the PLC is on)

You should be able to start ccw, then goto file, then DISCOVER - click on discover and after a short while you will get a selections window that allows you to select the communication protocol. Select USB, once you select USB the CCW software should automatically find the PLC and list it as a device that you can communicate with, it will probably say Micro830, highlight it and then click OK.

It will then attempt to upload current PLC program into CCW for you to edit. This will work as long as NO PROTECTION has be put in place.