Usage of 8-24VDC encoder with 1746HSCE

AB2005

Hi;

I have an ELCIS brand encoder 50pulses 8-24VDC which i want to use at a machine. I have SLC-5/05 and 1746-HSCE high speed counter module to read the encoder pulses. I am bit confused if this encoder can be used with this HSCE or not as according to manual (if i am not mistaking), it accepts 5VDC signal.Kindly guide me.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone! This is my first time posting, though I have been to this site a few times hunting for some random problem like we all do. I...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am using Winproladder software for programming FATEK FBs PLCs and in programming, we often use Timers for activation of the...
Replies
Views
Anybody have any experience using a tone generator on analog signal wires? Trying to locate two analog level sensors in an old plc5 panel that...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I have some query about the use of Timers in Fatek PLC Module by using WinproLadder Software. I am trying to use one timer instance in...
Replies
Views
Hello, I was looking for some advice. Is there functionality within WinCC (V7.5) to report , list or export all tags that have been used within...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom