USB Ethernet adapter for Windows 7

jkerekes

Who makes a USB Ethernet adapter that runs under Windows 7? I have a Netgear FA120 that worked fine under XP and now doesn't under Win 7. The Microsoft Compatibility site now says it should work under both 32 and 64 bit Windows 7 w/o driver software needed. I'm running 64 bit. I can't get it to work. I wuld like to buy another that definately works with Win 7. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Next week we will be coming out with our Industrial USB to Serial cable/adapter that will have the 64 and 32 bit drivers, we now have just about all drivers updated for our USB cables and they soon will all support Windows 7

Send me an email and I will send you one for free as I need to get feed back before I start selling them to everyone, just let me know what your details are on your system, brand of PC, version of Windows and what if any issues or success you had using our cable after you receive it...

Mark
[email protected]

Who makes a USB Ethernet adapter that runs under Windows 7? I have a Netgear FA120 that worked fine under XP and now doesn't under Win 7. The Microsoft Compatibility site now says it should work under both 32 and 64 bit Windows 7 w/o driver software needed. I'm running 64 bit. I can't get it to work. I wuld like to buy another that definately works with Win 7. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Next week we will be coming out with our Industrial USB to Serial cable/adapter that will have the 64 and 32 bit drivers, we now have just about all drivers updated for our USB cables and they soon will all support Windows 7

Send me an email and I will send you one for free as I need to get feed back before I start selling them to everyone, just let me know what your details are on your system, brand of PC, version of Windows and what if any issues or success you had using our cable after you receive it...

Mark
[email protected]

Ethernet != Serial o_O

You know what? I wasn't reading this thread carefully either! I need a USB==>Ethernet adapter that works under Windows 7 64 bit. I need some recommendations.

Brian123 said:
Ethernet != Serial o_O

Next week we will be coming out with our Industrial USB to Serial cable/adapter

Next week we will be coming out with our Industrial USB to Ethernet adapter

Next week we will be coming out with our Industrial USB to Serial cable

Better??

I did not know I had to spell it out... we should have both

But also like I said in the email that I sent, you should try that link that I sent, they have helped me before

Last edited:
I just wnated to make sure. I thought I understood your first email correctly. But after reading some of the other posts, I wasn't so sure. I'm sorry if my post was misunderstood, no insult was intended.

Next week we will be coming out with our Industrial USB to Ethernet adapter

Next week we will be coming out with our Industrial USB to Serial cable

Better??

I did not know I had to spell it out... we should have both

Didn't mean to confuse anyone, sorry if I did. I just noticed that the OP was asking for a USB to Ethernet adapter. I know you sell USB to Serial adapters (high quality too, by their reputation), and I assumed that the adapter you mentioned in your original post was an industrial-duty version. I also did not see any USB to Ethernet adapters listed on your website currently. From my vantage point, it looked like there may have been a disconnect in the OP's request and your offer, so I posted. šŸ™ƒ :)

Brian

Hi Brian,

No big... I should of made it more clear, I did spell it out better in the email that I sent but no one other then jkerekes would of seen that, sometimes you get caught up in these forums and think that you are having a conversation with one person....

I have two new adapters (I hope) coming out next week, I have nothing to do with the Ethernet side but I am told it looks like it will be ready, the USB to serial (DB9) is done.

Thanks for the complement

Mark