USB to Serial adapters and Laptops

Yea, AB needs a Ethernet to DH+ adapter that has DF1 and DH485 built in. I'd bet Ethernet will be around longer on laptops than anything else...

John

I use the radio shack USB to serial and it works fine. You have to get a null modem adapter for it to work. Radio shack has that as well.

Similar Topics

I've searched this a few ways, and found a lot of older info - but not much that was recent (this decade). So far none of the info has helped. I...
Replies
Views
I have recently been given a new PC from our IS dept, without a serial port as many people have in the last year or two. I know that there are...
Replies
Views
Until recently, I haven't had to connect to a piece of hardware using a serial connection in quite sometime. Well, that all changed yesterday when...
Replies
Views
I have VMs with XP, but I sold an old laptop and 32 bit USB to Serial Converter to a customer who needed it. I went back to a known supplier for...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I just purchased a Windows 10 Hp Laptop. Of course no serial ports , but 3 USB ports . Need a USB to Serial cable to go to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom