Use a Control Logix 1756-IB16I module as opposed to a 1756-HSC counter frequency

1756-LSC8xIB8I in addition to 8 counters provides 8 additional isolated inputs. I recall using them for direction, but if direction is not needed then can use them as general DC inputs. I don’t remember details since I did not use it for at least 10 years.

Similar Topics

Folks, Putting together a system utilizing a Control Logix Gen 8 (5580) PLC w/ the L83e CPU. I'll be connecting to 8 different FLEX-IO drops...
Replies
Views
Good morning. This is something new to me. we have an existing controller running one of our plants. we are doing a conversion on another...
Replies
Views
As the title suggests, I'm pretty new to control logix. Well, what I am supposed to do is connect like 8-2 wire analog sensors to this card. From...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , We had to change out a L61 with a L71 processor and it seems like our motion control is not the same . Have any of you run...
Replies
Views
Hey All, I have a 1756-L81E. There is a piece of code I only want enabled when I don't have a communication error present from the ethernet...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom