Using RSLinx to read EDS files from Turck

bissotoe

I have two computers using the same version of RSlinx. I also downloaded the EDS files from Turck to read the I/O. I registered the .eds files using the RSLinx tool. One machine can read the I/O devices, the other can't. One was set up about 2 years ago (the one that works OK), the other is being setup now. I am wonder if I am missing a file that allows RSLinx to read those Turck .eds files or if I am missing something. I checked the topics on both, they are the same. Any help?

An obvious question - you have registered the EDS files on both computers, haven't you ?

Similar Topics

Hello all. My rslinx freezes for several minutes each time a USB device is browsed. I thought I was freezing indefinitely, but disabling...
Replies
Views
Is there something like Help About that will tell you that each Rockwell application is licensed? The Activation Manager just shows every...
Replies
Views
Question – I am running the RSLinx Classic Gateway OPC server (4.00.01 CPR 9 SR 10.0) on my laptop, with a directly connected Ethernet/IP...
Replies
Views
I am building a new galaxy for a customer and I am trying to test things as I go. All my Ethernet PLCs are OK, but I have a test PLC5 in my...
Replies
Views
='\\OMK-MAINT-VM01\NDDE$'|[HT_Data_Collection]REAL_Array1[4],L1,C1 Where "OMK-MAINT-VM01 in a VM on the company network [HT_Data_Collection] is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom