Valve actuators / Yokogawa ADV869

Your link seems to be broken.

At any rate it is unlikely that a transistor output could handle the voltage or current that a valve actuator would require. You need to determine those two values, and use the PLC output to control a relay or contactor that in turn controls the power that actually operates the valve.

Similar Topics

Hi ! , not sure if anyone here knows how to calculate this.. but just in case ; I will instal a cluster of 20 valves and have to calculate the...
Replies
Views
I have a problem comming up with the best solution for after switching from manual mode to auto to balance valve posistion. 1. Valves have...
Replies
Views
Good morning, We've had an issue with a couple of servo valves and was wondering if anyone had seen anything similar. After a drop in pressure...
Replies
Views
Hi, The hardware is: Click Plc model # CO-O1DD1-O HMI model # S3ML-R magnetic-inductive flow meter model # FMM100-1001. I will set the flow meter...
Replies
Views
I have been requested to test this proportioning valve for PLC control of flow/pressure. Dwyer Series SVP Proportioning Solenoid Valve The flow...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom