Variable distance fixed time servo move

UKB

Hiya, I have a project coming up using a unimotion servo linear actuator with a Schneider PLC (tm251)
Are there any blocks available in the Schneider software to allow a variable distance move (10-150mm) to always complete in the same time?
I would give a distance and time and the accel ramps and velocity are auto calculated?
Or is this something I would need to write instructions for?
Thanks
Will

Similar Topics

Hello, A machine sequentially picks and drops objects one after the other. Those objects arrive in batches, and all objects within a batch are...
Replies
Views
So i've been at this for a long while, i have Citect Scada 2018, i have full access to everything but i can't seem to find any option or...
Replies
Views
I'm upgrading an existing machine with a Honeywell HC900 controller, and I'm trying to do some data processing in the controller. I have variables...
Replies
Views
dear all.. i am designing the Sea Water Intake pump which the 4 pumps will be operated parallel, and 1 pump will be as stand by pump The pump data...
Replies
Views
I have a old lathe with a 120 VCA 9.5 AMP motor. Has white, black and red wires. I need to find a way to connect it to a variable speed controler...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom