Vijeo 6.2 difficulties...

LupoTB

Hello All,

I have been dropped into a hornets nest of a project. The orignal venodor has been kicked off site and I've been hired to complete the job. The PLC is a Schneider M580 and the HMIs are HMIGTOs. I have managed to complete the work on the PLCs and everything is running perfectly, but am having difficulties with the HMI software. Namely, I can't connect to the PLC with the Vijeo sotware. None of the drivers will load.

The original vendor will not give us the HMI files, so I am having to recreate it from scratch. I have never worked with this software and am under a time constraint so my stress level is approching maximum.

The tutorials are pretty thin for Vijeo (at least for what I need). Are there any resources I can get to quickly that will get me over the hump here?

I have the screens built, and faceplates made, but nothing is linked to anything yet as I can't get online.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

never mind, figured it out.

Here's what I have so far.

So my only hangups now are how to make the faceplate link to all hte motors and how to get online with the PLC.

Thanks,

L.

you should be able to zip it?
If you send me a PM, I can give you an email to send to.

You could also send some screen shots of your config perhaps? Both PLC config & HMI settings