vipa plc got crasy !

thanks,
i dont know the programmer, but i had to modify it. i wrote the symbols of the location which i am modifying.
you said: "On Entry (or just before as was explained by someone earlier this week), INs and IN_OUTs are read from the data entered at the FC call."
can you give its link?

I would go online with the PLC and see if there are any interrupt OBs downloaded that might be affecting the program. I have seen that a few times, where someone would download a timed interrupt OB as a test, delete it from their offline project, and then forget to delete it from the online project as well. The OB will continue forever until the PLC memory gets an overall reset.

Looking at FC1, since Timer_1 is just a time-out timer, you would never see a problem with the code as long as the machine is working properly. Try removiing the as_ind, as_out, and ls_out_2 from the reset logic in NW2, and I'm guessing the code won't work correctly anymore and the motor won't shut off (unless you are lucky, as has already been mentioned).

Also, as an FYI, you can remove the reset from Timer_1, as on-delay timers do not need a reset. It doesn't hurt anything though.

I've run the submitted code in the simulator and M11.0 stays at one once set. I suggest submitting the code in the exact form that exhibits the problem indicating what actions are necessary to induce the problem. E.g. once plc is in run assert I21.3 for at least 5 seconds and then turn it off.... or whatever.