Vipa PLC wireless communication

tbouheiri

Hello Gentlemen,

I've just registered and this will be my first post :). I am still a beginner in PLCs especially in communication configurations.
I finished programming my PLC which is Vipa 214-2BE03 using winplc7, and I am willing now to set up a wireless communication between 2 plcs with same type, but still I am wondering how I can achieve it.
From hardware side I know that I need wifi ethernet switches or radio frequency routers. And from Program side I will be using the GET and PUT instructions , SFC67 & SFC68, however I am not so sure how to make hardware configuration for this whole setup using winplc7.

Thanks in advance guys and I would appreciate any help.

I’ve never heard of Vipa before so don’t know anything about programming them however typically wireless communications (when utilizing the hardwired communications port) is no different than hardwired other than sometimes you need to take the lag time into consideration. I would start by making the two devices talk to each other without the radios and then put the radios in and see what happens.