Virtual Prox

" I used a timed interrupt on my project (SLC 5/05) and it was much more reliable than the clock bits."

Hm. No, don't tell me.... I'll figure out the CLX equivalent of an STI:) I suspect the answers are in these posts here. Just gotta follow up.
Really though, I do a lot of SLC stuff, so this is right on the money here. Thanks!
Skeet

Similar Topics

Hi all, I would like to replicate my PC onto a virtual machine so I could use it on a different laptop when I'm on site. I have never created a...
Replies
Views
...and I agree. Context: TIA Portal/HMI = KTP1200 (12" screen) In the attached redacted image, the values in the white boxes are entered by the...
Replies
Views
Is there any way to use a Virtual HMI (running on a PC) with CCW? This is for an application where there will be an actual HMI (PV800) connected...
Replies
Views
i have a dell laptop with a real com port host OS is windows 10. Running VB 6.1.42 I cannot get the serial port to configure in VB. Please Help...
Replies
Views
My main laptop operating system is windows10. I have concept2.6 offline version. Since concept2.6 comply with windows xp, so i using vm...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom